(“Matching Grant”), sponsored by Fanatics, and in part by Expedia, is a limited time offer open to all qualified users, powered by FlipGive.
The deadline to raise the required $100 through shopping runs September 6 through December 3. The deadline to apply for qualification for the grant program runs September 6 through November 25, so that applications can be processed before the end of the shopping eligibility period.
The $100 Matching Grant will be administered by FlipGive, Inc. as a fundraising credit to teams on FlipGive.com. A custom message will appear on the corresponding Activity Feed acknowledging your team's inclusion into the Matching Grant Winners (with a message saying "Congratulations! Your team just received a $100 FlipGive Play More Matching Grant credit.") Qualifying teams will also be notified by email once eligibility has been determined.
HOW TO ENTER:
The FlipGive Play More $100 Matching Grant is limited to FlipGive Teams that submit an application for the Matching Grant, and subsequently raise a minimum of $100 during the eligibility period. Qualifying funds are raised on the FlipGive Website, App or Max technology platforms, and are limited to cash-back received from online shopping, eGift Card purchases, bounties, and/or card-linked in-store shopping, where applicable by region. Other FlipGive credits (like "Referral Bonus", "Welcome Bonus", "FlipGive Perks", "Contests & Promotions", "FlipGive Matching Grant Credit" and "Scotiabank Matching Grant Credit") do not count towards a Team’s $100 raise requirement.
1) Recipients of The $100 Matching Grant must be an opted-in FlipGive Team in the US that is started (or created) by a legal resident of the United States of America, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the Matching Grant start date. The Matching Grant is void where prohibited or restricted by local, provincial or federal law.
2) FlipGive Teams have raised a minimum of $100 USD.
3) Limit of one (1) Matching Grant per FlipGive Team.
4) Must not have qualified into other FlipGive Grant Programs (i.e.: Scotiabank Matching Grant, Sports Engine).
5) Must not have earned $100 FlipGive Matching Grant between April 25, 2022 and July 31, 2022.
6) Teams that have applied to get a FlipGive Matching Grant between April 25, 2022 and July 15, 2022 are still eligible to get
a $100 grant as long as they continue raising until they reach $100.
7) Your FlipGive team must opt-in here before 11:59pm EST on November 25 , 2022. Limit of one (1) Matching Grant application per FlipGive Team.
VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES:
To receive the grant, a team must meet the eligibility criteria as detailed above.FlipGive will administer the $100 grant to the FlipGive Team Funds of the first teams that have raised $100 during the duration of the grant. A maximum of 250 teams will receive the grant at the end of the complete Matching Grant Period.
FlipGive has the right to review all recipients of the credit to ensure they meet the criteria of the grant at any point during the Matching Grant Period. Withdrawal of the grant can be done through the standard FlipGive Funds Withdrawal process of each team.
The Matching Grant is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations.FlipGive has the right to change any/all part/s of this program without prior notice to its users.For any questions, please contact FlipGive Customer Service TeamFlipGive Customer Service Team